One of the best spots to gaze at the night sky is Moorpark, according to a list released this week by KCET.
Here's the full list of the best places to watch the night sky in Ventura County:
1. Mount Pinos, Los Padres National Forest
2. Lockwood Valley, Los Padres National Forest
3. Maricopa Highway, Los Padres National Forest (Route 33) 4. Oak Canyon Community Park, Oak Park
5. Sandstone Peak Trailhead, Santa Monica Mountains
7. Moorpark College Observatory
Read the full story at KCET.org.
Where's your favorite place to stargaze? Tell us in the comments.