- The will present Harvey at 2 p.m. Tickets are $18 for adults, $14 for students, teachers, seniors and miitary personnel and $10 for children 12 and younger.
- Two sets of original one-act plays written and performed by Moorpark College students begin this week. Bill A wil be performed Friday and May 2, 3 and 5 at 7:30 p.m. Bill B will be performed Wednesday, and Thursday and April 28 and May 4, also at 7:30 p.m. Tickets for these shows is $8 if purchased in advance online or $10 at the door. There will also be two free matinees with limited seating on Wednesday and May 2 at 1:30 p.m. Te performances take place at the Moorpark College performing arts studion theater (PA 100).
- The Moorpark Arts Festival takes place Saturday along High Street. Admission is free. See more details in .
- The National Weather Service is predicting a high near 85 degrees and a low near 56 degrees.
- Moorpark's lowest price per gallon for regular gas is $4.17, according to GasBuddy.com. Find it at the Shell station at 301 W. Los Angeles Ave.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something