- The will present Harvey at 2 p.m. Tickets are $18 for adults, $14 for students, teachers, seniors and miitary personnel and $10 for children 12 and younger.
- Two sets of original one-act plays written and performed by Moorpark College students begin this week. Bill A wil be performed Friday and May 2, 3 and 5 at 7:30 p.m. Bill B will be performed Wednesday, and Thursday and April 28 and May 4, also at 7:30 p.m. Tickets for these shows is $8 if purchased in advance online or $10 at the door. There will also be two free matinees with limited seating on Wednesday and May 2 at 1:30 p.m. Te performances take place at the Moorpark College performing arts studion theater (PA 100).
- The Moorpark Arts Festival takes place Saturday along High Street. Admission is free. See more details in .
- The National Weather Service is predicting a high near 85 degrees and a low near 56 degrees.
- Moorpark's lowest price per gallon for regular gas is $4.17, according to GasBuddy.com. Find it at the Shell station at 301 W. Los Angeles Ave.