Welcome to "5 Things You Need to Know Today," a Patch feature that, daily, provides five quick tidbits of information in one spot.
Here they are:
- The networking breakfast is at 7:30 a.m. And this month, it's being sponsored by Patch! Come on out to the and meet us.
- It's Farmers Market day. Check out the farm-fresh produce and hand-made goods from 3 to 8 p.m. in the parking lot in front of Staples near Miller Parkway and Los Angeles Aveneue.
- Registration for next month's classes at the First Five Family Resource Center opens Monday. Check out the free, open-to-every family classes on the .
- The city's lowest price per gallon for regular gas is $3.69, according to GasBuddy.com. Find it all over town at the Union 76 stations at 13800 Princeton Ave. and 550 W. Los Angeles Ave., the Shell station at 6599 Collins Drive and the Alliance station at 50 W. Los Angeles Avenue.
- The National Weather Service is predicting a high of 86 degrees and a low of 58 degrees.