- Melodrama returns to the tonight at 8 p.m. with Rex Bravo, the Whistling Cowboy—Showdown at the Bombay Corral. The show runs on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through Sept. 23. Regular tickets are $20 for adults, $16 for seniors, students, teachers and military personnel and $12 for children 12 and younger and are available on the High Street Arts Center website.
- Moorpark Farmers Market runs from 2 to 7 p.m. today in the parking lot in front of , at 742 W. Los Angeles Ave.
- At 2 p.m., the Moorpark City Library will host a game time for children. The library is at 699 Moorpark Ave. The event is free.
- The lowest cost of gas in Moorpark, according to GasBuddy.com, is holding at $4.07 per gallon. Find it at the 76 station at 13800 Princeton Ave. and the Alliance station at 50 W. Los Angeles Ave.
- Today's high will be about 76 degrees with a low around 59, according to the National Weather Service, which also predicts a slight chance of thunderstorms today.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something