- There will be special meeting of the redevelopment agency's successor agency at 3:30 p.m. to consider adopting a recognized obligation payment schedule, or ROPS, for the first half of next year.
- Next door in Thousand Oaks, CA Right to Know volunteers will screen Scientists Under Attack at 7 p.m. Horizon Hills School Auditorium, 33 Greta Street. Read more about the organization on the CA Right to Know website. The screening is free.
- Tomorrow the library will host a storytime for children at 10:30 a.m. and teen Wii gaming from 4 to 6 p.m.
- The lowest cost of gas in Moorpark, according to GasBuddy.com, is holding at $4.11 per gallon. Find it at the 76 station at 13800 Princeton Ave. and the Alliance station at 50 W. Los Angeles Ave.
- Today's high will be about 89 degrees with a low around 60, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something