- returns to the High Street Arts Center. Join the whistling cowboy and friends at 8 p.m.
- The Moorpark Foundation for the Art's third annual fundraising dinner, themed Arts Under the Stars this year, will take place from 6:30 to 10 p.m. Sept. 6 at the Walnut Grove. There will be music, entertainment and a silent auction in addition to fine dining. Tickets are $95 per person and are available online.
- Patch blogger Brenda Cusick, the Avocado Diva, is teaming up with Cafe Firenze for a second annual avocado-themed dinner, set to take place Sept. 13. There will be a four-course meal, complete with an avocado maritini. The cost is $55. Call the restaurant 805-532-0048 for reservations.
- The lowest cost of gas in Moorpark, according to GasBuddy.com, is $4.15 per gallon. Find it at the Alliance station at 50 W. Los Angeles Ave.
- Today's high will be about 90 degrees with a low around 60, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something