- It's PJ Storytime night at the . Come to the library in your pajamas or street clothes and enjoy stories read by local volunteers at 6:30 p.m.
- Melodrama returns to the Friday at 8 p.m. with Rex Bravo, the Whistling Cowboy—Showdown at the Bombay Corral. The show runs on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through Sept. 23. Regular tickets are $20 for adults, $16 for seniors, students, teachers and military personnel and $12 for children 12 and younger and are available on the High Street Arts Center website.
- Also on Friday is the Moorpark Farmers Market. It runs from 2 to 7 p.m. in the parking lot in front of , at 742 W. Los Angeles Ave.
- The lowest cost of gas in Moorpark, according to GasBuddy.com, is holding at $4.07 per gallon. Find it at the 76 station at 13800 Princeton Ave. and the Alliance station at 50 W. Los Angeles Ave.
- Today's high will be about 80 degrees with a low around 57, according to the National Weather Service, which also predicts a slight chance of thunderstorms today.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something