- Melodrama is back at the with Rex Bravo, the Whistling Cowboy—Showdown at the Bombay Corral. The show runs on Fridays, Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. through Sept. 23. Regular tickets are $20 for adults, $16 for seniors, students, teachers and military personnel and $12 for children 12 and younger and are available on the High Street Arts Center website.
- Registration opens for next month's First 5/Neighborhood for Learning classes Monday. Classes are free and open to all children under 5 years regardless of family income.
- Just a reminder—the new city bus schedule starts tomorrow. See the new ride times on the City of Moorpark website.
- The lowest cost of gas in Moorpark, according to GasBuddy.com, is holding at $4.11 per gallon. Find it at the 76 station at 13800 Princeton Ave. and the Alliance station at 50 W. Los Angeles Ave.
- Today's high will be about 78 degrees with a low around 55, according to the National Weather Service, which also predicts a slight chance of thunderstorms today.