- Melodrama is back at the with Rex Bravo, the Whistling Cowboy—Showdown at the Bombay Corral. The show runs on Fridays, Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. through Sept. 23. Regular tickets are $20 for adults, $16 for seniors, students, teachers and military personnel and $12 for children 12 and younger and are available on the High Street Arts Center website.
- Registration opens for next month's First 5/Neighborhood for Learning classes Monday. Classes are free and open to all children under 5 years regardless of family income.
- Just a reminder—the new city bus schedule starts tomorrow. See the new ride times on the City of Moorpark website.
- The lowest cost of gas in Moorpark, according to GasBuddy.com, is holding at $4.11 per gallon. Find it at the 76 station at 13800 Princeton Ave. and the Alliance station at 50 W. Los Angeles Ave.
- Today's high will be about 78 degrees with a low around 55, according to the National Weather Service, which also predicts a slight chance of thunderstorms today.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something