- The library will host PJ Storytime for children at 6:30 p.m.
- Tomorrow, returns to the High Street Arts Center. Join the whistling cowboy and friends at 8 p.m.
- The Camarillo Bird Museum will have public tours at 3 p.m. tomorrow. Reservations are a must. Call 805-388-9944 for reservations and information. The museum is at 439 Calle San Pablo.
- The lowest cost of gas in Moorpark, according to GasBuddy.com, has jumped a few cents to $4.16 per gallon. Find it at the Shell station at 301 W. Los Angeles Ave. at Park.
- Today's high will be about 83 degrees with a low around 61, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something