- "Pajama Storytime," is on at the at 6:30 p.m. This event is perfect for children in pre-school to 5th grade.
- Have you hopped on the yet? Take it to Zuma Beach on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays until August 16 and save on parking and gas. Fares are $5 round-trip for adults and students, $2 for seniors (age 62+) and children under 5 are free.
- Looking ahead, this Saturday is the . Head over to starting at 1 p.m., for this free event.
- Also on Saturday is "craft buffet," for the pre-school to 5th grade crowd. Head to the Moorpark City Library with your creative ideas at 1:30 p.m. for some fun with crafts.
- It will be sunny with a high near 85 and a low around 54, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something