- "Pajama Storytime," is on at the at 6:30 p.m. This event is perfect for children in pre-school to 5th grade.
- Have you hopped on the yet? Take it to Zuma Beach on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays until August 16 and save on parking and gas. Fares are $5 round-trip for adults and students, $2 for seniors (age 62+) and children under 5 are free.
- Looking ahead, this Saturday is the . Head over to starting at 1 p.m., for this free event.
- Also on Saturday is "craft buffet," for the pre-school to 5th grade crowd. Head to the Moorpark City Library with your creative ideas at 1:30 p.m. for some fun with crafts.
- It will be sunny with a high near 85 and a low around 54, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something