- Today is the . Head over to starting at 1 p.m., for this free event.
- "Craft buffet," for the pre-school to 5th grade crowd is also happening today. Head to the with your creative ideas at 1:30 p.m. for some fun with crafts.
- The ' run is almost nearing its end, on August 16. Take it to Zuma Beach on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and save on parking and gas. Fares are $5 round-trip for adults and students, $2 for seniors (age 62+) and children under 5 are free.
- today. The polls will be open until midnight of August 17.
- There will be a patchy fog before 11 a.m., with a high near 82 and a low around 55, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something