- Today is the . Head over to starting at 1 p.m., for this free event.
- "Craft buffet," for the pre-school to 5th grade crowd is also happening today. Head to the with your creative ideas at 1:30 p.m. for some fun with crafts.
- The ' run is almost nearing its end, on August 16. Take it to Zuma Beach on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and save on parking and gas. Fares are $5 round-trip for adults and students, $2 for seniors (age 62+) and children under 5 are free.
- today. The polls will be open until midnight of August 17.
- There will be a patchy fog before 11 a.m., with a high near 82 and a low around 55, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something