- Do you have the "Sunday Blues?" Today at 1 p.m., the Ventura County Blues Society presents renowned guitarist Chris Cain at the . For tickets, visit www.venturacountybluessociety.org.
- The end of the nomination period is just around the corner, on July 9. Have you yet? There are 25 categories to choose from this year, from your to your .
- New laws in California just took effect on July 1st. Read about them .
- Looking ahead, "Handwriting Analysis with Sheila Lowe" is this Wednesday, July 11, from 2 to 3 p.m. at the . The free event is open to teens from 6th to 12th grade.
- The National Weather Service is predicting sunny skies with a high near 80 degrees and a low around 59 degrees.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something