- Do you have the "Sunday Blues?" Today at 1 p.m., the Ventura County Blues Society presents renowned guitarist Chris Cain at the . For tickets, visit www.venturacountybluessociety.org.
- The end of the nomination period is just around the corner, on July 9. Have you yet? There are 25 categories to choose from this year, from your to your .
- New laws in California just took effect on July 1st. Read about them .
- Looking ahead, "Handwriting Analysis with Sheila Lowe" is this Wednesday, July 11, from 2 to 3 p.m. at the . The free event is open to teens from 6th to 12th grade.
- The National Weather Service is predicting sunny skies with a high near 80 degrees and a low around 59 degrees.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something