Welcome to "5 Things to Know Today," a daily Patch feature that provides five quick tidbits of information in one spot. In honor of the Easter holiday, today's facts are Easter-centered. Here they are:
- The Titanic was on its journey from Southampton, England to New York at this time 100 years ago. See Hollywood's version of the ill-fated voyage tonight at the Moorpark Public Library, which will have a free screening of the Titanic at 5 p.m.
- Also at the library today is a computer basics class at 10:30 a.m.
- Want your organization's event to be considered for the daily "Five Things" post? Be sure to post it to our events calendar or announcement section by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and making a selection under "Contribute." It's easy and free for all registered Patch users.
- The National Weather Service is predicting a high near 62 degrees and a low near 47 degrees.
- Moorpark's lowest price per gallon for regular gas is $4.23, according to GasBuddy.com. Find it at the Union 76 station at 13800 Princeton Ave.