Here's what's happening in and around Moorpark at-a-glance.
- Catch a free concert in the park in Thousand Oaks at 5 p.m. Carolyn Wonderland performs Texas blues at Conejo Community Park, 1175 Hendrix Ave., Thousand Oaks.
- And over in Simi, the Town Center's Sunday classic movie series features Rudy. The free event begins at 5 p.m. indoors near the food court at the mall, located at 1555 Simi Town Center Way.
- Today is the last day of the Ventura County Fair. It is open from 10 a.m. to midnight, though admissions close at 10 p.m. Exhibits close at 10 p.m. and the carnival closes between 11 p.m. and midnight. Entrance fees are $12 for adults and children 13 and older, $9 for children 6 to 12 and seniors 62 and older. Children 5 and younger and seniors 100 years and older get in free. The Ventura County Fairgrounds are at 10 W. Harbor Blvd., Ventura.
- Need to fill up? The lowest cost of gas in Moorpark, according to GasBuddy.com, has crossed the $4 per gallon threshold again and is $4.03 per gallon. Find it at the 76 station at 12800 Princeton Ave.
- Today's high will be about 89 degrees with a low around 64, according to the National Weather Service.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now