Here's what's happening in and around Moorpark at-a-glance.
- The library will host PJ Storytime for children at 6:30 p.m.
- Tomorrow, returns to the High Street Arts Center. Join the whistling cowboy and friends at 8 p.m.
- The Camarillo Bird Museum will have public tours at 3 p.m. tomorrow. Reservations are a must. Call 805-388-9944 for reservations and information. The museum is at 439 Calle San Pablo.
- The lowest cost of gas in Moorpark, according to GasBuddy.com, has jumped a few cents to $4.16 per gallon. Find it at the Shell station at 301 W. Los Angeles Ave. at Park.
- Today's high will be about 83 degrees with a low around 61, according to the National Weather Service.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now