We hope you hop on Patch many times a day each day of the week. But we also know you're busy—so, in case you missed some articles this week, here are our top five:
- A man was killed Thursday while riding his bicycle on Tierra Rejada Roqad east of the 23 Freeway.
- A Moorpark man was convicted of third-degree murder on Friday. A jury found he was under the influence of alcohol in August 2011 when he hit a car occupied by a family, killing a fetus. The man had been convicted of driving under the influence on four previous occasions, according to the district attorney's office.
- Ventura County Sheriff's Department personnel tracked down three people in Agoura they suspected of stealing from the Moorpark Kohl's store.
- . For just $1,550,000, you can buy a beautiful 5,100-square-foot home in the Orchard Downs community on the outskirts of Moorpark off of Grimes Canyon Road.
- And finally, some good news: Girl Scout cookies are here. Find Moorpark Girl Scouts outside stores and banks for the next few weekends before they're gone for the year.